Google Workspace for Education
Google Workspace for Education brings the most powerful set of tools to educators to help transform teaching & learning & enable every leader to bring innovation to their schools at scale. Google Classroom helps to amplify teaching impact on student learning by streamlining coursework management, and enabling more ways to deliver differentiated learning.
Help your institution collaborate easily, streamline instruction, and keep the learning environment safe with Google Workplace for Education. The following editions of Google Workspace for Education are available.
For a free 60 day trial for up to 50 users click here or Email Connect@c-learning.net
Read the latest research from Google
Google commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by deploying Google Workspace (formerly G Suite). Google Workspace offers a set of work applications that help organizations transform their businesses, improve collaboration and productivity. To better understand the benefits, costs, and risks associated with this cloud investment, Forrester interviewed eight enterprise customers with years of experience using Google Workspace.
For a free downloadable copy of the full report complete the form here
The below summary statistics from the Forrester report highlights the discounts benefit and cost totals by using a 10% discount rate to arrive at a present value. The adjustment accounts for the time value of money decision-makers use when building out an internal business case for an investment. The report focuses on the present value of each benefit and cost, along with the “Net Present Value” of the investment over a three-year period.
Get the full report here
Latest features from Google Workspace for Education:
Check out the latest features for Google Workspace for Education: Practice Sets in Google Classroom will support your classroom and learners with additional support they need:
Now you can elevate education with simple, flexible, secure tools available at no charge, or extend the capabilities of Education Fundamentals to meet the specific needs of your institution with paid editions.
Google Workspace for Education Plus is the most comprehensive edition to help achieve a digital transformation. Incorporating teaching, learning, and advanced security capabilities from all Google Workspace for Education editions, Education Plus provides a more effective and unified learning environment for your school community.
- Key highlights:
- Connect with up to 500 participants or live stream to as many as 100,000 viewers with Google Meet
- Reinforce concepts with writing and analysis assistance in Docs and Sheets
- Reduce administrative work by automatically setting up classes and syncing rosters with a Student Information System (SIS), powered by Elevate Data Sync* and Clever
- Build custom apps with AppSheet Core—no coding required
- Make information more accessible and easier to find with your own Cloud Search
- Get priority response from a team of education specialists
- Drive storage – Same storage as Education Fundamentals, plus 20 GB added to the shared pool for each license
The Teaching and Learning Upgrade builds on Education Fundamentals or Education Standard to enhance educators’ instructional impact by providing enhanced video communication capabilities, features to enrich class experiences, and integrated tools to help educators support their students.
- Key highlights:
- Connect with up to 250 participants or live stream with up to 10,000 viewers with Google Meet
- Improve learning engagement and gain enhanced management controls in Google Meet with interactive Q&As, polls, attendance tracking, breakout rooms, automatic transcriptions, and recordings
- Integrate your favorite Classroom add-ons, including IXL, Pear Deck, Kahoot!, and Nearpod*
- Create interactive assignments from existing teaching content or from scratch with practice sets*
- Enable unlimited originality reports and check for peer matches across a private repository of past student submissions
- Drive storage – Same storage as Education Fundamentals, plus 100 GB added to the shared pool for each staff license
Google Workspace for Education Standard builds on Google Workspace for Education Fundamentals to help schools proactively enhance security with the visibility and controls you need to make their digital learning environments safer.
- Key highlights:
- Prevent, detect, and remediate threats with the Security Center – including the dashboards, health page, and investigation tool
- Manage devices and apps centrally to perform audits and enforce rules
- Gain more insights with Gmail log and Classroom log export for analysis in BigQuery
- Track usage across your domain with audit logs for Drive, devices, LDAP, and more
- Drive storage – same storage as Education Fundamentals