Available to all G-Suite customers
Because over-the-phone collaboration is a critical part of the modern workplace, Google are expanding their meeting solution beyond just messaging and video and introducing an enterprise telephony offering with the Google Voice for G Suite.
Google Voice for G Suite gives you a phone number that isn’t tied to a device, so you can place and receive calls from any device, anywhere. Using Google Voice in conjunction with Hangouts Meet and Hangouts Chat, your organization can standardize on Google as the single partner for all your communication needs.
- An app for web, Android and iOS where users can link their Google account to their Google Voice phone number
- Saved time with fast deployment and instant flows to let admins assign numbers to users individually and in bulk
- Flexibility to let users choose their own numbers and set up their forwarding preferences
- Assigned phone numbers automatically syncing with the company directory and surfaced in Google Contacts
- G Suite integrations with Hangouts Meet and Calendar